Post Expo 2015
This year Neopost played an active role at POST-EXPO, the world's leading international postal, express and mailing industry exhibition and conference. Visitors were able to see the latest state-of-the-art technologies, products and services that will help them find new ways to improve efficiency, quality of service, and develop new business areas. In the past, the event has attracted over 3,500 attendees from national and private postal operators, express and courier companies, mailing companies and related businesses, from 85 countries worldwide.
The Neopost Stand
Our stand was 120sqm (10mx12m) and featured Neopost Group Mailing, Shipping and Digital solutions.
Shipping & Tracking Solutions
- Track and Trace
- CVP-500 automated parcel creator – video demo
- Parcel lockers
- OMS-200 output management software
- OMS-500 multichannel output management software
- Valipost solutions
Neopost's Speakers at the Innovation Conference:
- Alain Férard, COO, Neopost Shipping, spoke about how “Solving e-commerce supply chain challenges produces growth-driving innovations” (Wednesday September 30 at 2pm)
- Gavin Macrae, Group Executive Director Corporate Partnerships Worldwide, was the conference moderator for the debate on cross-border commerce - the challenges and solutions (Thursday October 1 at 9.20am)
We were also be represented at the World Postal Business Forum by:
- Carl Hartmann, CEO, Temando who spoke about “How changing customer expectations are driving an industry forward” (Wednesday September 30 at 11.30am)