Neopost to Take Part in POST-EXPO 2016
POST-EXPO is the world's leading international postal, express and mailing industry exhibition and conference. Visitors will be able to see the latest state-of-the-art technologies, products and services that will help them find new ways to improve efficiency, quality of service, and develop new business areas. In the past, it has attracted over 3,500 attendees from national and private postal operators, express and courier companies, mailing companies and related businesses, from 85 countries worldwide.
Our stand will be 80sqm and will feature Neopost Group Mailing, Shipping and Digital solutions.
- Mailing systems with Mail Accounting Software (IS franking machine and videos)
Automated Insertion Management System
- DS-200 folder inserter with Neopost’s Automated Insertion Management System (AIMS) and OMS
Shipping & Tracking Solutions
- Tracking solutions
- Online shipping services
- Temando shipping platform for commerce
- CVP-500 automated parcel creator – video demo
- Packcity automated parcel terminals – video demo
- OMS-200 output management software
- OMS-500 multichannel output management software
- GMC Inspire Customer Communication Management (CCM) Software
The POST-EXPO Conference
Neopost/Temando executives will be speaking in three sessions:
- David Spottiswood, Head of Shipping Solutions Business Line, Neopost Shipping, will speak about “First and Last Mile experience is now owned by the consumer” in the First and Last Mile Logistics session (Wednesday 25 May at 2pm)
- Justin Turner, Head of Operations – APAC, Temando, will speak about “Enabling cross border eCommerce for global retail” in the Cross-border session (Wednesday 25 May at 11.45am)
- Chris Hockey, Managing Director, Neopost Asia-Pacific, will speak about “Helping SMEs tailor the overall experience for their customers” in the Growing and developing SME customers session (Thursday 26 May at 11.15am)
- Please refer to the POST-EXPO website for the up-to-date conference programme.